GoGroopie Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call GoGroopie Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My items did not arrive”
  • “Item not received”
  • “Ordered and paid for an item on the 19th of november but have not received it yet”

Request for Information Question:

• “About a refund”
  • “About a order”
  • “About an order”

Refund Question:

• “I send my item back a week ago today and I haven't heard anything from it how long is it until I will be refunded”
  • Refund not received
  • “Refund my money”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “I want to cancel an order”
  • “Order cancelation”

Product/ Service Question:

• “IPad received is not working”
  • “I haven't received an order and the voucher code doesn't seem to be listed”
  • “Ipad will not work”

Staff Question:

• “To speak to customer service”
  • “Bad service and no refund”
  • “Yes, l have complained about the safety of my scooter which I haven used and no answer at all your service is unbelievable.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Because they have taken a double payment if twenty four pounds and ninety nine pence out of my bank account and I only applied for one item which was a hoover hoover so could you please get in touch with me so I can bereimbersed my twenty four pounbi”
  • “I have been charged three times for the same product”
  • “Transaction”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address”
  • “To return item”
  • “To return item address”

Account Question:

• “Money taken from my bank account”
  • “My account”
  • “I ordered a dell laptop and paid £99.99 on 4.2.2021 that money went to your account and I've heard nothin since please sent the laptop or return my money. Thanks”

Cards Question:

• “I'm trying to place an order with my new credit card but it's saying my card has been declined”
  • “To get my money back on my credit card because it said that we only deliver in mainland of uk.I ordered a divan bed and a matress.”
  • “My card keeps getting declined”

Other Question:

• “Want to if my order will be here for Christmas”
  • “My order”
  • “Faulty item”

About

Top GoGroopie Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

GoGroopie Pros and Cons

Pros: Quick to take your order & money, Want to speak ro someone, Cant get hold of them, Dont know, Cheap

Cons: Not answering my emails, Terrible customer service plus i have not received my item, No item sent to me, Terrible customer service and i have not received my itens, Ridiculous customer service and delivery is a shambles

Summary

GoGroopie is a dealer which offers different products with discounts. The company was founded by Jonathan Mackey in September 2010. Its headquarters is based in London, UK. GoGroopie offers the following products: home accessories, pet accessories, electronics, car accessories, and furniture. Customers can also order travel deals. The company has an affiliate program with commission of sales. GoGroopie ships the products worldwide. The company accepts returns within 14 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Maestro. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

GoGroopie reviews and complaints

2.1
Ebay
13145 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about GoGroopie? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup