GoGroopie Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service:

• +44 203 474 0107
    The number is currently not in service

GoGroopie Emails:

Cwmbran, NP44 9DH, Wales,

United Kingdom

GoGroopie Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer4141501
Returns and refund
1.4

You cant get hold of customer service so dont bother. Been wanting to return goods for over two weeks. The site hasnt updated with my orders so it wont let you use the return form . They dont acc...

Pissedconsumer4046657
Bad service

Contacted three times via their website customer services page. No reply or confirmation email received for the three. Item of very poor quality. Was bought for a present. Too embarrassed to even...

Summary of GoGroopie Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call GoGroopie Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not arrived”
  • “Items havent arrived”
  • “I pay for my plan but they don't take the delivery money I don't want the voucher”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my order when it will be delivered”
  • “To find out we're my order is”
  • “Like to know where my products are”

Refund Question:

• “Refund request no reply”
  • “Refund of my money”
  • “I have still not revived my refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel vouccher and get full refund”
  • “Cancellation all my orders”
  • “Cancel my order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged goods”
  • “My order as not been delivered and instead of 211pound charge you took279.99 out my account”
  • “I received an item that is not working.I have contacted you but you did not respond”

Staff Question:

• “To speak to customer service”
  • “No response from customer services”
  • “Costom service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To ask to return an item”
  • “Return”
  • “Returns and refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “2 payments have been taken from credit card”
  • “Made an order on line and paidcit. No postage charge sent yet”
  • “Regarding payment”

Account Question:

• “3 times u have deducted money from my account plz cancell my ordet n refund my money back”
  • “Money taken from my bank account”
  • “Cause they took money out my account and not sent me my ear pods”

Cards Question:

• “Phone not accept SIM cards”
  • “I'm trying to place an order with my new credit card but it's saying my card has been declined”
  • “To get my money back on my credit card because it said that we only deliver in mainland of uk.I ordered a divan bed and a matress.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “2 messages sent via website, no reply”

Other Question:

• “Could not complete my sale”
  • “Incorrect house address”
  • “I have bought a bed don't understand about redeem voucher”

About

GoGroopie Pros and Cons

Pros: Quick to take your order & money, Want to speak ro someone, Cant get hold of them, Dont know, Cheap

Cons: Not answering my emails, Terrible customer service plus i have not received my item, No item sent to me, Terrible customer service and i have not received my itens, Ridiculous customer service and delivery is a shambles

Summary

GoGroopie is a dealer which offers different products with discounts. The company was founded by Jonathan Mackey in September 2010. Its headquarters is based in London, UK. GoGroopie offers the following products: home accessories, pet accessories, electronics, car accessories, and furniture. Customers can also order travel deals. The company has an affiliate program with commission of sales. GoGroopie ships the products worldwide. The company accepts returns within 14 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Maestro. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

GoGroopie reviews and complaints

2.0
Amazon India
483 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about GoGroopie? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup