Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.5
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jun 27, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Please read the answers to my other entries on your template to understand that GoGroupie did not fix my problem.

I did, with the help of the support group from a supplier to GoGroupie.

The GoGroupie support group probably still doesn't know that I resolved the problem, despite my numerous e-mails reporting my situation step by step. They probably think that one of their numerous people who replied to my e-mails finally hit on a fix to the problem..

Update by user Jun 27, 2021

To correct a problem with your mark as resolved button the company did not resolve my problem.

Update by user Jun 27, 2021

I worked out what the problem was with the help of a support group from one of GoGroupie's suppliers.

Original review posted by user May 28, 2021

GoGroupie is a supplier that uses a voucher system and a support group without a telephone number.

So be aware that if you have a problem with your order there is no telephone number for you to call and explain your problem. The telephone number on their website takes you to an answer phone which tells you to fill out a complaint/query form.

I had not previously used a company using a voucher

system and so I did not realize that for each item you order you must obtain a voucher, even if you order multiple quantities of that same item.

After two weeks of multiple e-mails, to and from their support Group and several videos, I finally worked out the need for multiple vouchers.

One call of two to three minutes would have solved my problem had they had a support group with a telephone number.

Why do they not have a telephone number for their support group and why did several members of their support group not pick up the fact that I thought that one voucher was all that was needed for multiple quantities of the same item ordered all at the same time?

User's recommendation: Try not to have to use their support group.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gogroopie Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GoGroopie Pros: Inexpensive.

GoGroopie Cons: No support group telephone number.

Comments